(as listed in the Farmers Almanac)
• January: Wolf Moon, Old Moon, or the Moon After Yule.
• February: Snow Moon, Full Hunger Moon.
• March: Worm Moon, Crow Moon, Crust Moon, Sap Moon, Lenten Moon.
• April: Full Pink Moon, Sprouting Grass Moon, Egg Moon, Fish Moon.
• May: Flower Moon, Corn Planting Moon, Milk Moon.
• June: Strawberry Moon, Rose Moon (Europe).
• July: Buck Moon (when new antlers appear), Thunder Moon, Hay Moon.
• August: Sturgeon Moon, Full Red Moon, Green Corn Moon or Grain Moon.
• September: Harvest Moon. (About once every four years, the Harvest Moon falls in October.)
• October: Hunter's Moon, Blood Moon, Sanguine Moon.
• November: Beaver Moon, Frosty Moon.
• December: Cold Moon, Long Nights Moon, Moon before Yule.
photo credits: NASA